The Galaxy S9 and S9+ are now out, and to celebrate its launch, Samsung is blowing it out big time. When you purchase an S9 or S9+, you can get The Samsung Ultimate Bundle, which consists of Samsung Gear IconX Wireless Headphones, Gear VR, and a Wireless Charger for $ 99, nearly a $ 400 value. Samsung is also offering more than $ 100 off on a power bundle. Outside of the Samsung’s deals, Verizon is doing a buy one get one free deal on S9 phones and S9s are 50 percent off at AT&T. These come with more strings than Samsung’s deal, but they’re still great deals.
Samsung may be leading the day in terms of discount news, but Microsoft and Pioneer are also bringing a lot of deals this week. Surface Pro i5 models are still $ 150, putting the 128GB version down to just $ 849. Surface Pro models aren’t the only things being discounted at the Microsoft Store: Surface Laptops withM3 and I5 processors are up to $ 200 off at Microsoft right now, with the M3 going for just $ 699. Meanwhile, Pioneer is offering an exclusive discount for our readers on a pair of their noise-cancelling lightning cable headphones.
- Pioneer is offering a special discount just for Verge readers. With the promo code 25RAYZ4VERGE, our readers can get $ 25 off on the Pioneer Rayz Plus Noise-Cancelling Lightning Cable Earbuds at Amazon through this weekend. They usually sell for $ 149.95 and are currently on sale for $ 129. With our code, Verge readers can knock that down to $ 104.
- The Samsung Ultimate Bundle,a Samsung Gear IconX, Gear VR, and wireless charger is available for $ 99 with the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ (a $ 399.97 value). Add-on options are available on the purchase screen.
- The Samsung Power Bundle, with the wireless charger, battery pack and car charger is available for $ 49 with the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ (a $ 159.97 value). Add-on options are available on the purchase screen.
- Samsung S9 phones are buy one get one free at Verizon. There are restrictions that can be viewed on the landing page, but if you’re buying for more than one person, it’s definitely a money-saver.
- Samsung S9 and S9+ Phones are 50 percent off at AT&T until Saturday, March 31st. There are plenty of requirements on the deal that you can check out on the landing page, but if you’re in the market for the S9 or S9+, this really isn’t a bad way to get your hands on it.
- Huawei Mate SE Unlocked at Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy, and B&H for $ 229.99 (usually $ 249.99)
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)