Apple has released an all new redesigned MacBook Pro. Available in 13″ and 15″ display sizes, the new MacBook Pro features upgraded hardware, faster processors, an all new keyboard, and a new multifunctional toolbar across the top of the keyboard called Touch Bar which includes Touch ID capabilities.
The Touch Bar is perhaps the most intriguing new feature. Resting atop the keyboard in place of where the Function keys would typically sit, the Touch Bar is a small touch screen which changes and adjusts according to what apps are in use.
MacBook Pro Hardware Specs
A quick overview of the new MacBook Pro hardware specs are as follows:
- 13″ and 15″ Retina displays that are brighter with wider color gamut</>
- 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, upgradable to 2.9 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor on the 15″ model
- 8GB 2133MHz memory, upgradeable to 16GB
- 256GB PCIe-based SSD, upgradable up to 2TB
- Intel Iris Graphics 550, upgradeable to Radeon Pro 460 with 4GB memory on 15″ model
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports (compatible with USB-C)
- Touch Bar with Touch ID Sensor
- Redesigned keyboard and larger trackpad
- Available in Space Grey and Silver color configurations
- Ships with macOS Sierra preinstalled
Pricing starts at $ 1,799.00 for the 13″ model and $ 2,399 for the 15″ model, with various customizations adding onto the base prices.
Those interested in the new MacBook Pro can pre-order the Mac today, and it will ship within the next two to three weeks.
The videos from Apple embedded below offer a look at the all new MacBook Pro:[embedded content] [embedded content] [embedded content]
Those interested in learning more or ordering a new MacBook Pro can do so at the official Apple website here.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)